Friday, January 8, 2010

Can anyone point me to a good HTML rollover tutorial? or just some good old coding help?

can anyone point me to a good HTML rollover tutorial?





I've created the basics, I'm doing it for Neopets. This is what I have so far:


http://www.neopets.com/~feiorell





Unfortunately, I can't figure out what's wrong with my coding?! I want to have the birds NEXT to each other, And i want to be able to position the birds in a specific place. The second bird's width is a bit bigger but I tried changing it and it doesn't work, and i cant figure out how to position it where i want him...help?Can anyone point me to a good HTML rollover tutorial? or just some good old coding help?
Just add this to the stylesheet for both the ';#a'; and the ';#b';.


float: left;





And incidentally, you have the stylesheet closed in the code right before ';#rollie b';





What this does is causes one DIV to move tightly agains the other. You see, a DIV acts like a paragraph break, which is why it moves down below the previous DIV.

No comments:

Post a Comment